- Intensive Conversation 集中的な会話
- Definitely = No mistake. It is 100% 間違いなく
- ex. It’s definitely very far – south Africa.
- piracy = stealing 海賊行為、著作権侵害
- ex. Some people thing that downloading CDs is piracy.
- feel guilty 罪悪感を感じる
- ex. Guilty = feel bad for doing something bad or not.
- ex. Do you feel guilty for sharing CD in Canada?
- nowadays 最近では
- ex. Nowadays iPad is getting very popular.
- Distinguish = tell the difference 区別する
Can you distinguish the difference between Chinese girls and Japanese
- gonna ?するつもりだ
- anyway とにかく
- personally 個人的に
- legal repercussion 合法の反響
- ex. If you cheat on your wife, the repercussion is that she will kill you.
- Arrest you
- Give you a ticket
- Kill you
- Take your possessions (bankruptcy)
- anonymously 匿名で
- lack of respect 尊敬の欠如
- absolutely 確実に まったくだ
- illegal 不法の
- Tandem = together
- Up until now = いままで
- Beef Bowl = 牛丼
Do you think it’s illegal to copy CDs?
The effort that they put into the CD is very expensive.
Illegal vs legal
In Canada it is illegal to drink alcohol outside.
I probably would have gone to Hawaii if I didn’t go to Okinawa.
I probably would have bought a new camera if I didn’t go to Okinawa.
What would you have done if you weren’t getting married?
I probably would have gone to Okinawa if I didn’t get married.
Do you buy new CDs ?
No, I do’nt. Because I always borrow CDs from TSUTAYA.
Do you burn CDs ?
No. But I convert to MP3 to listen by iPod.
Do you feel guilty about it ?
Yes. If you want to listen music, you should borrow from TSUTAYA and listen privately.
Do you buy pirated CDs ?
No. A Pirated CDs is japanese enemy.
It’s = It is
Its = belonging to it
an eager beaver = 熱心なビーバー = ボランティア精神にあふれた人
ace = make an “A” on a test
an egghead = a very intelligent person