- Sneezing くしゃみ
- Male 男性 USのCAは男性もいる
- Annual 一年に一度の
- Irresponsible 責任感のない
- thoughtless 軽率な
- A couple in their 20’s 20台のカップル
- nearby すぐ近くの
- charge 告発する Dai was charged with stealing an iPad in Florida.
- Charged = officially told that you did something wrong by somebody.
- according to ?によれば Said by someone
- neighborhood 近所
- laying on her stomach うつぶせ
- laying on her back あおむけ
- laying on her side 横向き
- suffocation 窒息
- My fish died of suffocation.
- My girlfriend suffocates me with love.
- I am suffocating from work.
- Admitted = to tell honestly, or for the first time. 認める
- add 言足す
- mother-in-law 義母
- be partly to blame 一部非難される
- addictive 中毒性の
- intend ?するつもりである
- Intending = going to, wanting to, planning
- Dai is intending to go to Okinawa in September.
- sue 訴訟を起こす I will sue you = bring you to court
- Blame 非難する
Why didn’t they leave the baby to the mother in law.
The parents admitted that what they did was wrong.
The killer admitted that killing Jay was wrong.
- Pervert 変質者
- Precedent 前例
What do you think about this topic?
I think this parent don’t blame others. They must reflect deeply on their mistake.
What is one of the biggest mistakes you have ever made?
??? I forgot…
Do you think the parents are right to sue the company that produced the game? Give a reason for your opinion?
It’s very stupid. They escape their responsibility.
- cheapskate けちん坊
- chicken feed 雀の涙ほどのお金
- stingy けちな
- abide とどまる
- restriction 制約
- undependable 頼りにならない
- possibility 可能性